Monday, February 2, 2009

GALLERY GIRLS

SO MY FRIEND MR. SIMON told me about an amazingly funny little web strip. I'm far too hung over to write much right now, but let me just say this: if you love "the scene," odds are you'll love Gallery Girls. Gallery Girls is run by Mr. Simon's friend whose name I believe to be Kate. Either way, she's one funny beeyotch. Check it out at http://ceceliawestgallery.com/

Personally, I find the human beings represented therein disgusting and morally reprehensible, but I'm a piece of shit too so who am I to judge? Also, I think that's kind of the point. Anywho, enjoy.

--buster

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buster is the sexiest.
i wish he didnt like girls.

PETER!

Anonymous said...

it's alll about buster right now.

he rocks socks

ASJS said...

Holy crap, this is awesome.